One of the most important events of your life is the wedding ceremony. When you are on your way towards the happy union, then each and every matter should be perfect. So, let’s highlight the common planning mistakes found in the wedding ceremony. Just go through once and you can easily have a great wedding ceremony. Wish you good luck and lots of warm wishes for your happy married life.
1. Planning a wedding without perfect budget: When you are going for the wedding planning, you must have a proper budget. The budget of the decoration, wedding catering, venue selection, dress and all other matters – should be managed well.
2. Thinking about money when you are selecting the menu: Affordable catering in Sydney must be hired after judging about their quality and don’t judge them only with the amount of money you are paying for the service.
3. Spending very little time for hair and makeup: Thinking of all other matters the brides often get a little time for doing the makeup and also the hair. Therefore the bridal look may be affected. So take care of this matter. Distribute the entire duty among the trusted friends and relatives. As a bride, you will feel less stressed.
4. Too much time to make a decision: When you are thinking of hiring the vendors for your wedding, do it soon. The good quality vendors are not free all the time. Mostly, the vendors get engaged soon in the season of wedding. Once they are booked, they won’t have time for your wedding ceremony.
5. Thinking of holding up many things till wedding day: Putting up important things up to the day of wedding will be one of the biggest mistakes for you. So arrange things previously and make sure that the things are done properly. The day of wedding is very special. So let it keep a little stress free and enjoy your wedding.
6. Not hiring a wedding planner: Saving money in this field will be a loss. Your wedding planner can arrange everything with their experience. So their arrangement will be better definitely.
7. Choosing a very expensive dress: Choosing a dress which is higher than your affordable range, will be a problem for you. So think twice or mare than that while choosing such a dress. The other expenses may need to be reduced.
8. Feed all the vendors whom you hired: The vendors whom you hired like photographer, makeup artist, decorators and others – feed them particularly with care. They have been working with you since the beginning of the ceremony. So take care that they are fed well.